Tractor World Show Scotland & Classic Commercial Show
The Royal Highland Centre
Ingliston, Edinburgh EH28 8NB
24th & 25th March 2018
Sat 9am-5pm Sun 9.30am-4pm
MAIN SHOW IN THE HEATED LOWLAND PLUS CENTRAL HALLS PLUS OUTDOOR DISPLAYS ON HARD STANDING.
Fantastic response from Club stands, exhibitors and trade stands and the Indoor areas are now fully booked for Trade stands and Tractor and Classic Commercial exhibits ( models & Horticulture still ok indoors) But we are still accepting outdoor exhibit displays on hard standing until the closing date of 1st March.
1/2 mile from Edinburgh Airport, check out the flights!
SHOW FEATURES BOTH DAYS
• Spring Classic Commercial & Van Show
• Veteran, vintage, classic & new tractors and farm machinery from the 1950’s to year 2000
• 100 Years of the John Deere Tractor
• Trade stands and parts companies
• Regional and national club stand displays
• Stationary engines, horticultural and garden equipment
• Model displays and classic plant
• Model and toy retailers inc tools, giftware, books and literature
SATURDAY AUCTION IN THE CENTRAL HALL PLUS OUTDOORS
1000 plus lots now consigned, see www.pentlandlivestock.co.uk and see what is already entered, please note entries for the sale close on the 12th March.
Call Graham Burke on 07547 369295
SUNDAY CLASSIC COMMERCIAL DRIVE IN DAY
Drive in Day of Classic Trucks in addition to the classic commercials on display for both days
Check out the exhibitors list to see the latest confirmed clubs and trade stands (updated 17/12/17).
Adult £10.00 on the gate - Advanced £8.00
Weekend £18 on the gate - Advanced £12.50
Weekend Camping (3 nights) £60 on the gate - Advance £50
(Admits 2 adults into the event)
Under 15s free
Venue car parking £5
Dogs on leads welcome
Camping on hardstanding only, no tents allowed
Online tickets will be emailed instantly at time of booking, if you wish to recieve your tickets via post - please contact our office.